About Enviro 21
Enviro 21 is a revolutionary and innovative marketplace to handle all of your waste needs. From toxic waste to MSW, from tires to C&D, from e-waste to medical waste; Enviro 21 is the answer.
Enviro 21 offers a Marketplace – our proprietary bid/auction platform – which delivers the “best available” pricing and side-by-side bid comparisons. Our staff will assist with all bid development and provide guidance as well as general waste consultation.
Only fully vetted and qualified waste vendors and generators are accepted for participation, complete documentation is available on these participants.
John R. “Chip” Purcell – Chief Executive Officer. Chip is the founder and driving force behind the development of Enviro 21, LLC. Having begun in the waste industry in 1990 as a special waste sales and business development associate for Chambers Development, he quickly saw the industry potential. His entrepreneurial spirit led to his creation of Purcell and Associates, Inc., a Mid-Atlantic environmental waste consulting enterprise. He has handled the transportation and disposal components of three federal Superfund projects, been involved with numerous Army Corps of Engineer remediations, and conducted various aspects of waste projects with more than 20 Fortune 500 companies. His environmental companies were noted for their thoroughness and superior service. Though projects range from the single dumpster to the handling of nuclear waste, the same attention was offered to each.
Patrick Gallagher – Acting Chief Technical Officer. Patrick is the Vice President of the Metals Division for Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA). His operation and development of ScrapSite and MetalSite for MSA has made him invaluable in the development of Enviro 21, and specifically in the eSource site that is the basis for the Enviro 21 Marketplace.
- Clem Gigliotti – Environmental attorney with Babst Callan and past owner of Rostraver Landfill and County Hauling
- Scott Harshman – Business Strategist
- Anthony Mengine – Partner at Kontos Mengine Law Group
- Brian Boyle – Investor
- Patrick Gallagher – MSA lead and acting Chief Technical Officer of Enviro 21
- Nicholas Conner – Owner of Catalyst Team Builders Inc. and early investor
- Robert Wild – Business development executive for BDO Seidman, an international accounting firm
- Eugene Reilly – Owner of Perivolas, LLC and early advisor to Enviro 21, LLC
- Robert Regola – Governmental liaison and business strategist as well as former Pennsylvania State Senator
- Terrence Segelson – Owner/operator of TRS Service with over ten years’ experience in the environmental waste industry
- Joseph Bosick – Founding Partner at Pietragallo Gordon Alfano Bosick & Raspanti legal firm
- John Burke, Esq. – Founder, Burke’s Law, 14 year Super Lawyer
- Richard Pearson – Owner of Mon Valley Power, waste to energy site