John R. “Chip” Purcell – Chief Executive Officer. Chip is the founder and driving force behind the development of Enviro 21, LLC. Having begun in the waste industry in 1990 as a special waste sales and business development associate for Chambers Development, he quickly saw the industry potential. His entrepreneurial spirit led to his creation of Purcell and Associates, Inc., a Mid-Atlantic environmental waste consulting enterprise. He has handled the transportation and disposal components of three federal Superfund projects, been involved with numerous Army Corps of Engineer remediations, and conducted various aspects of waste projects with more than 20 Fortune 500 companies. His environmental companies were noted for their thoroughness and superior service. Though projects range from the single dumpster to the handling of nuclear waste, the same attention was offered to each.
Patrick Gallagher – Acting Chief Technical Officer. Patrick is the Vice President of the Metals Division for Management Science Associates, Inc. (MSA). His operation and development of ScrapSite and MetalSite for MSA has made him invaluable in the development of Enviro 21, and specifically in the eSource site that is the basis for the Enviro 21 Marketplace.
John Hammer – Chief Financial Officer. John Hammer has extensive finance and corporate finance experience specializing in high-technology companies. He has 25 years experience investing in, founding, and operating early stage companies in Western Pennsylvania and New York City. John graduated from Northwestern University with an engineering degree and earned an M.B.A. from University of Pittsburgh.
Robert T Regola – Government Liason. A former Pennsylvania State Senator and currently President/CEO of Regola Consulting. Bob, through his knowledge and understanding of the local, state and federal government systems, advises and expedites meetings, grant opportunities, and legal updates. Through his extensive contacts, Bob also has been able to provide critical input to Enviro 21’s business development efforts.
- Scott Harshman – Business Strategist
- Anthony Mengine – Partner at Kontos Mengine Law Group
- Brian Boyle – Owner of Tec Eng Solutions and Investor
- Nicholas Conner – Owner of Catalyst Team Builders Inc. and early investor
- Eugene Reilly – Owner of Perivolas, LLC and early advisor to Enviro 21, LLC
- Terrence Segelson – Owner/Operator of TRS Service with over ten years experience in the environmental waste industry
- John Burke, Esq. – Founder, Burke’s Law, 14 year Super Lawyer
- Garrett Gibson – Partner in Servicemaster, Chairman of the Advisory Board and investor
- Joe Murphy – In-House Legal Counsel, founder of J Murphy Law Firm and Investor